Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: Is this approprate?( On This Day)

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: 31 Jul 92 10:58:20 GMT
Subject: re: Is this approprate?( On This Day)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uknet.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

In article <MARTIN.92Jul30165815@vampire.kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp>,
martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp (S.C.T. Martin) writes:

> Born today ...
[...]

Also Daley Thompson (same year too), famous British decathalete (now
retired) and Sir Clive Sinclair, famous British self-taught
electronics entrepreneur.

PS. Has anybody got the "June" issue of Homeground yet? I haven't.
I thought they might have got this one out on time since it was
supposed to be mainly a compilation of previous issues.
--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science, / "Can I assume you're pissed out of
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd,    /  your head on 'Big Sky', on the new