Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Message from Dave Cross

From: Vickie Mapes <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 92 2:08:49 EDT
Subject: Message from Dave Cross
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

We just got back from SIGGRAPH and found a message on the answering
machine from Dave Cross from Homeground. He felt badly that he had
forgotten to call last year after he said he would, but forgot. In his
own words...

"We saw Dr. Bush on Tuesday. There is no real news unfortunately, the
album is almost finished but Kate is still actually working on it. She
is recording at the moment, she's been doing all sorts of things with
the album. As time goes on it looks more likely that it's not going to
be released this year, I know, bad news, but there you go. So anyway,
that's it really, just wish you Happy Katemas, whatever you're doing..."

He's so sweet! The update is not at all suprising, at least, not to fans
who know it's wise to tack on 2-4 years *past* the "expected" date of
whatever kate is working on :-).

:-( :-( This is the most sorrowful birthday of Kate's life :-( :-(

Vickie