Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TRIP TO ORGONON

From: jody_ferguson.asw.navairtestcen%pcgate@NATC-FW.NAVY.MIL
Date: 28 Jul 92 11:19:00 EST
Subject: TRIP TO ORGONON
To: "love-hounds" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

I am providing the below text for those who might be interested.  The
person you need to contact if you are interested in this trip can be
reached at the e-mail address below.

                                         Jody

T R I P  T O  O R G O N O N  (Wilhelm Reich Museum)

* Arriving August 1st (saturday), departing sunday (2nd)

* located 10 miles west of Rangely, Maine on rt 4.
  5 hour drive from Boston.

* See Reich's research laboratory, orgone boxes,
  cloudbusters, etc.

* Cost is $3 for a 1 hour tour (paid to the museum)
  Make your own lodging arrangements.

* Meet other net people.

 We plan to rendezvous on saturday. Leave me e-mail
 for the time of rendezvous.

     Dana - D_NIBBY@unhh.unh.edu