Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: happy rhodes

From: ken@cujo.curtin.edu.au (Ken Taylor)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1992 23:04:53 -0700
Subject: Re: happy rhodes
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

pinky@milton.u.washington.edu (Robert Burbank) writes:
: anyone out there hear of happy rhodes?  we lheard a song on the local
: kate friendly station(KCMU, SEATTLE) the song was called words or something
: like that.  sounded just like katie.  called and asked if she had a
: new cd out their and they told us bout happy.  well we spent hours
: tracking down the cd and will listen to it for lthe first time tonight.
: will let you know..........
: dan

Hey, where've you been !!  :)

Happy Rhodes has been mentioned here before, but due to the largish amount
of traffic regarding her in a KT group, discussions of her music and other
riveting topics take place on the "ecto" mailing list (named after one of
Happy's earlier albums now available on CD also).. If you're interested in
joining the ecto mailing list, just mail to jessica@ns1.rutgers.edu and I'm
sure she'd be only too happy to clue you up..

Ken
--
 Ken Taylor              |  "I have a friend who's seen inside my tiny brain
 ken@cujo.curtin.edu.au  |   He's seen the aging and the mildew from the rain