Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Devious doings and various votes

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: 27-JUL-1992 22:37:09.64
Subject: Devious doings and various votes
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Scott inquires:

>Does anybody know who Spiral Tribe are, what they were supposed to get
>up to at Castlemorton, and what this has got to do with KaTe?

Um, I've never heard of Spiral Tribe, but the imagination can do nothing but
run rampant... ;>

Don't forget: US Love-Hounds, this is your last chance to vote for RUTH in the
VH-1 Best Choreographed Video award!  1-900-948-FAME  (I'm unsure of the
exchange- check out this week's PEOPLE magazine, it's near the front).  It's
worth the $.75,mmm yes?
|			Meredith A. Tarr                        |
|	"I spent four years prostrate to the higher mind        |
|	 Got my paper, and I was free"    - Indigo Girls        |
|		    mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                    |