Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah McLachlan

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1992 13:54:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Sarah McLachlan
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@umd5.umd.edu

In article <1CD145CB5E1F806F74@cs.umass.EDU> KROVETZ@cs.umass.EDU writes:
>There is going to be a Sarah McLachlan concert at the Iron Horse

>The tickets are $8.50.

Grrrr.  When she played DC last Wednesday, the tickets were $20, which meant
that I couldn't go.  After hearing about how cheap a lot of her shows
were on the first leg, and then finding out that she's doing much the same
on this one, it seems a bit strange to me that here and there there would
be shows with such expensive ticket prices.  Oh well, so it goes.

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "Show what you are / Be strong, be true  |
|                                |  Time for you to / Be who you are."      |