Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love-Hounds/gaffa status

From: wisner@uunet.uu.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 92 15:14:57 -0400
Subject: Love-Hounds/gaffa status
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

The rec.music.gaffa gateway is operational again.  It was down because of
a software problem at UUNET that I didn't have the ability to fix.  New
software has been installed here, and things should be working fine once
again.

I'm also starting to move the archives to ftp.uu.net.  As I do so they
will become available in the directory /usenet/rec.music.gaffa.  Contents
of the "kb" directory will likely show up first, followed as I get the
time by the rest of the mailing list archives up to the present.

Sorry for the inconvenience, etc., etc.,

Your humble pseudo-moderator (see you at San Jose Katemas),
w.