Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate and the Ravers

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@edinburgh.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 92 12:42:18 BST
Subject: Kate and the Ravers
Sender: st@dcs.edinburgh.ac.uk

Last Friday, our local newspaper's showbiz page had this little snippet:

"Ravers/travellers Spiral Tribe have had a letter of support from Kate
Bush over charges against them at the Castlemorton Common free festival
antics"

Does anybody know who Spiral Tribe are, what they were supposed to get
up to at Castlemorton, and what this has got to do with KaTe?

PS. r.m.g is still down here.....

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science, / "Can I assume you're pissed out of
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd,    /  your head on 'Big Sky', on the new