Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTeMas at Wollongong and Spurious VIDEOS !!! (sorry, grovel!)

From: stephen@cc.uow.edu.au (Stephen Nicholson)
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1992 16:05:55 -0700
Subject: Re: KaTeMas at Wollongong and Spurious VIDEOS !!! (sorry, grovel!)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Oh I am a worthless worm, not fit to be called a fan of KaTe. I should have
be held down and have my copy of Hounds of Live force fed to me in long
spiky bits.

Alright - enough fun fantasies.

I buggered up. There is (as far as I know) no KaTe KonvenTion Video.
When Graham said to me that he had received a 'tape' of the KonvenTion
from overseas, I assumed video tape as that is what he has received mostly
in the past.

Alas, it is an AUDIO cassette tape.

Sorry for the commotion. Mind you - Graham said that he hasn't seen gaffa
and associated mailing lists quite so a-buzz for a while.

Mind you, you're all still invited to KaTeMas at Wollongong.

Stephen Nicholson				 stephen@wampyr.cc.uow.edu.au

"We'll eat your friggin' entrails and we won't give a damn" - The Pogues