Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas Party

From: golden@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Stephen "Jokey" Golden)
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1992 08:06:12 -0700
Subject: Katemas Party
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@noc2.dccs.upenn.edu

As some of you may remember, I was planning on having a Katemas party in
Philadelphia in two weeks.  If you were planning on going, I would
recommend that you change your plans to Mass. since its looking like
I won't have time to put this thing together.  Sorry about that.
Merry Katemas everyone.

--
"I'm not the man they think I am at home...I'm a rocketman"
                           -- Kate Bush (or Elton John)