Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Don Henry show in central NJ

From: MUELLER@is2.grump.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1992 09:41:22 -0700
Subject: Don Henry show in central NJ

To:      rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu

From: mueller@grmnntp.grump.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 14 Jul 92 12:41:02 -0400

 For those folks in the NY, NJ, Philly and Deleware area:

"Outta" Sights & Sounds, central Jersey's non-proffit community
concert production/promotion club, in affiliation with the
East Windsor Department of Recreation, proudly presents:

Epic Records singer/songwriter

    DON HENRY

Saturday, July 18
Hightstown High School
Cabaret Coffee-house
7:30 PM

Tix are $10 in advance and $12 day of show.
For tickets & info, call (609) 890-0808
  or Email me (Jim Mueller) at:
  JMUELLER@usc.pppl.gov

Don Henry is a longtime writer of hits for Nashville artists,
and has just recently come into the singing circuit himself.
His songwriting can be at once hilarious and politically poingiant.

Hightstown NJ is just off of exit 8 on the NJ Turnpike, less than
an hour from either NYC or Philadelphia.

UPCOMMING EVENTS:

 That UNSTOPABLE Blues duo from Harlem: Satan & Adam
   Friday night, July 24, Hightstown Ballroom (yes, a volunteer
    group doing TWO shows in less than 7 days. We're gonna' die!)

 Classic folk performer: Jonathan Edwards
   Saturday, September 19, Grace Norton Rogers Theatre, Hightstown NJ

For info on any of our shows, or if you are intrested in lending a
hand at postering, promotion, working at the shows, or joining our
team, call John Bates at (609) 890-0808.

Thanks for your attention.

Tech note: please e-mail replys to me, not to the newsgroup, as we
appear to get them sporadicly, if at all.

Jim Mueller, MacShaman      Internet: JMUELLER@usc.pppl.gov
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Princeton Plasma Physics Lab -
I'm from New Jersey,      + Where FUSION ENERGY research
I don't expect too much.  + is the FUTURE!
If the world ended today, +
I would adjust.           + Until Congress takes a pay hike.
                          +
John Gorka                +
"I'm from New Jersey"     +