Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tilt's RUTH

From: gravende@epas.utoronto.ca (David Gravender)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1992 15:28:40 -0400
Subject: Tilt's RUTH

Attention! Could the person (from the UW, I believe) who recently
posted about having acquired a copy of Tilt's version of RUTH
PLEASE contact me via e-mail?? I'm VERY interested in acquiring a copy
of that version (the song, not necessarily the physical record).

Thanks!

David Gravender               |  "She's like the swallow that flies
gravende@epas.utoronto.ca     |      so high,