Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos Tour Dates

From: "Melissa D. Caldwell" <mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 92 03:28:06 EDT
Subject: Tori Amos Tour Dates

These are tentative dates and venues for Tori Amos as listed by
Atlantic.  Jeff Smith of Atlantic said he would fax the updated
list as soon as he gets it, and I'll be sure to post changes
right away.

Aug  3- Grand Rapids, MI          Club Eastbrook
Aug  4- Cleveland,OH              Empire
Aug  5- Cincinnati, OH            Bogart's
Aug  6- Pittsburgh, PA            Rosebud
Aug  7- Columbus, OH              Newport Music Hall
Aug  9- Louisville, KY            Hurricane O'Mailey's
Aug 10- Bloomington, IN           Jake's
Aug 11- Nashville, TN             328 or Bluebird
Aug 12- Atlanta, GA               Center Stage
Aug 14- Tampa, FL                 Tampa Performing Arts Center
Aug 15- West Palm Beach, FL       Carefree Theatre
Aug 16- Orlando, FL               Beacham Jazz & Blues Club
Aug 17- Jacksonville, FL          Club Carousel

I'm really excited about Tori's appearance at the Newport.  It's
a general admission club, and we plan to be right up front!

Missy

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us