Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: laserdisKs?

From: n8emr!uncle!jcnpc!gc3@trigger.MorningStar.Com (George Cifrancis)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1992 10:24:57 -0700
Subject: Re: laserdisKs?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

rhill@netrun.cts.com (rhill@netrun.cts.com) writes:
: so, if you know where i can mailorder any or all of KaTe's LaserDiscs,
: or you have a few for sale, mail me at
:    gb10@gte.com
: or post here...  if anyone attending KaTemas in boston has the discs,
: please let me know...

I got "The Whole Story" LD and the "Sensual World Videos" 8 inch LV
at Camelot Music.  If you are in Boston check with LaserCraze, I am sure
they can get them for you if they don't already have them in stock.

George Cifrancis III
gc3@jcnpc.uucp