Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

addresses?

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1992 14:16:03 -0700
Subject: addresses?

as part of my KaTemas preparations, i am looking for the best mailing
addresses for the following luminaries:

	Kate Bush (Herself!)
	Tori Amos
	Sarah McLachlan
	Jane Siberry

plus anyone else anyone attending the Boston party thinks we should
invite (local group Tribe is also on the list) :) i am assuming that
management companies are the best bet, though i am open to any clever
ideas :)

for those concerned about my hubris, i should add that we will be
sending a formal, gracious invitation, a personal letter explaining
what is exactly KaTemas is and why it is worth attending, and in
KaTe's case a note that we understand she probably can't make it but
that we will be thinking good thoughts at her all weekend :)

PLEASE NOTE that i honestly and completely doubt that any one of these
performers will attend, and i am in NO WAY advertising their expected
presence!  we just thought it would be a fun idea to try :)

footah!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com -- "it is this that brings us together" -- KTB