Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Woman's Work Extras.

From: unregistered@newcastle.ac.uk (Scott A. McIntyre)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1992 06:17:42 -0700
Subject: Woman's Work Extras.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

This is probably a FAQ by now, but I'm looking for the two
extra CD's that were sold with the Woman's Work Box Set.

I saw them on sale when I was in Berlin a few years ago,
and assumed that when I came back to england they would
be on sale here too...nope.

I had a dream about Kate last bight...I wonder if she's
as nice in person as she was in the dream...I was interviewing
her for some reason, and she was really sweet...

With any luck it was precognition and not a dream.

Scott