Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Weird Boot

From: rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 92 23:05:25 PDT
Subject: Weird Boot

        I read this on GENIE, and couldn't find any info on it in the
colelctors book or in the archives.  Anybody know anything about this
boot?:

Speaking of Kollectibles, I ran across something today that I haven't
seen

before. I'm not much of a collector, usually, but since I used to use
"And I

don't know when / But just saying it could even make it happen" for a

tagline, an album cover (LP, not CD) with a picture of KT, and the words

"Just Saying It" on the cover is guaranteed to catch my eye. The back
cover

is another KT picture, both black and white, and a hand-written sticker
on

the shrinkwrap says "purple vinyl." Do you happen to know what this thing
is?

My guess would be an interview, which would make you the expert. And how
much

should it be selling for? I'm just tempted because of the title....

 "I'm so cold, let me in your window"

 RICK-T  (Rick Thompson, Upstate NY)

<RETURN>, <S>croll, <Q>uit ?

        Thanks for any info.