Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A nice shock in the morning...

From: goldberg%TAURUS.bitnet@TAUNIVM.TAU.AC.IL
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 92 9:48:00 GMT+3:00
Subject: A nice shock in the morning...
Comments: If you have trouble reaching this host as math.tau.ac.il Please use the old address: user@taurus.bitnet

Hi All!

As I got to the computer lab this morning I logged in and started to read my
mail. Suddenly, I came across a word I never encountered in my mail before:

                        techno

At the first moment I was shocked. Then, unbelieving, I went to check if the
mail really came from Love-Hounds, or if it was ment for me at all. But it was.

What's going on here?

And so, for just a little dose of a (flaming) opinion:
I think (IMHO) that techno is one of the worst kinds of music (if you can call
that music) I have ever heard (and it took me only a few moment of unwanted
listening to decide that), it's more empty than outer space and more shallow
than a dried pool of water in the Sahara desert.

Uri Goldberg

* Uri Goldberg                           * "All are not huntsmen who blow the *
* goldberg@libra.math.tau.ac.il          *  huntsmen's horn" - Genesis        *