Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lioness At heart

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1992 22:57:44 -0700
Subject: Lioness At heart

XSSTUART@FULLERTON.EDU (Bad Scooter) writes:

> Hello. This is my first post to this list and I've never gotten a digest
> yet, so forgive me if this has been asked and answered already. Does
> anyone know what the Lioness At Heart set is? I've heard it is a CD, a
> t-shirt, and a photobook. What is the CD of?
>

> Thanks for the info!
> Shaun
> xsstuart@fullerton.edu

Lioness at Heart includes: A UK issue CD of Lionheart, a white t-shirt with
kate's autograph, a book of B&W and color photos from about '78-'80, a
poster of kate in the leotard pose and a postcard of nearly the same
picture. There is an edition of the box set that comes with everything
mentioned except the t-shirt. Shop around your "Kate dealers" for best price
before jumping into a purchase. Prices seem to range from $70-$90.
                           --- Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart