Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Me & A Gun CD Single or 12" single DESPERATELY NEEDED

From: wcsanil@superior.ccs.carleton.ca (Anil Prasad)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1992 10:51:26 -0700
Subject: Me & A Gun CD Single or 12" single DESPERATELY NEEDED
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cunews.carleton.ca (News Administrator)

Sorry to invade the hallowed grounds of Katedom once again with
Tori chatter, but since I know so many of are now Toriphiles as
well....

I've just found a Y Kant Tori Read album at last, and the only
missing thing from my Tori collection is the elusive "Me And A Gun/
Silent All These Years" UK CD single or 12". Needless to
say, I want one of these in the most insane way. Either the
12" or CD single will be fine. If you know where I can get one,
or can help me get one, please get in touch with me ASAP.

If you have one yourself that you want to sell get in touch with
me as well. I'm willing to lay a good chunk of cash down for one. In
these recession plagued times, surely some of you could use a
few extra bucks, right? :)

Please help me before I go truly insane (which will be very soon
if I don't get one of these)....

Thanks,

Anil Prasad
wcsanil@ccs.carleton.ca