Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: jester@crash.cts.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1992 16:36:00 -0700
To: nosc!rec-music-gaffa@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: jester@crash.cts.com (Ken Bibb)
Subject: Re: Y KANT TORI READ, Seattle Katemas
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1992 06:35:57 GMT

In <68768@apple.Apple.COM> markhan@microsoft.com writes:

>A while back I saw several posts from people trying to outbid each
>other for copies of Y KANT TORI READ.  I hope you suffer the same
>fate as the Hunt Brothers when they tried to corner the silver
>market.

I leave for a few months and look at how gaffa degenerates!  *SELL*
you a dubbed copy?  Email me and we might be able to work something
out...  (Even though you work for Chairman Bill ;) )

Btw, I *really* like Etienne Suite from YKTR and yes, I posted about
it a long time ago and was completely ignored at the time :^)

--
jester@crash.cts.com