Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@florida.caedm.byu.edu (Usenet)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1992 23:02:17 -0700
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>

Date: Tue, 16 Jun 92 00:02:17 MDT
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Clannad (again ]|>  )
From: mtt@alaska.caedm.byu.edu (W. Stirling)

In article <68721@apple.Apple.COM> lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi) writes:

>OK, since I started with Clannad I have one more thing to ask, especially of
>the UK users. I have a copy of an ad (from Q mag) roughly late 1989 that
>announces Clannad's new album "Annum." I was wondering if anyone has this or
>knows where I may get it? The closest I can get here in the states was a 12"
>single. (boy my grammar's gone down since my finals ended) anyways....if
>anyone has any information please E-mail or something! I do hope this gets
>past any knife weilding moderator....I heard something about info request
>posts don't make it here. OBTW, Patriot Games soundtrack should be released
>before the end of this month, I can't remember the actually date I saw at
>work.
>                             --- Lionheart

(In case the mail system goes weird)...

Clannad: "Anam" (1990) RCA/BMG 74762.  Mine says "Made in Germany" on
it.

Dunno if it's "Canon" Gaffa, but has anyone heard Maire Brennan's new
solo album (Maire)?  What do you think of it?

--
mtt@alaska.caedm.byu.edu

"And tomorrow never comes..." - The Durutti Column