Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Clannad (again ]|> )

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1992 11:35:34 -0700
Subject: Clannad (again ]|> )
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

OK, since I started with Clannad I have one more thing to ask, especially of
the UK users. I have a copy of an ad (from Q mag) roughly late 1989 that
announces Clannad's new album "Annum." I was wondering if anyone has this or
knows where I may get it? The closest I can get here in the states was a 12"
single. (boy my grammar's gone down since my finals ended) anyways....if
anyone has any information please E-mail or something! I do hope this gets
past any knife weilding moderator....I heard something about info request
posts don't make it here. OBTW, Patriot Games soundtrack should be released
before the end of this month, I can't remember the actually date I saw at
work.
                             --- Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart