Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: gaffa dead?

From: nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1992 22:03:51 -0700
Subject: Re: gaffa dead?
To: gaffa@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us

jcnpc!gc3@cis.ohio-state.edu (George Cifrancis) in <68470@apple.Apple.COM> wr

> craddock@ccu1.aukuni.ac.nz writes:
> :
> : Is RMG still alive? I haven't got anything on this newsgroup for about a
> : week. Is it just the local newsreader?. Could  someone please mail me the
> : address for the mailing list (assuming it is a local problem).
>
> The problem is that there is nothing to talk about.  When Kate gets her
> new album out things should pick up.  It's just not the same with all
> the Tori fans gone.  (sigh)   8-)

Nope, something went wrong with gaffa again.  Everything posted
from The Big Sky was bounced back from the posting address for a
while.  <sigh>  I thought this was supposed to be fixed after the
last major outage but I guess we're back to the status quo.

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US