Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas

From: rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1992 17:50:01 -0700
Subject: Katemas
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        Well, I'm officially going to the Love-Hounds Boston party on Aug
1.  (for those that have been asking, this is the only party officially
announced, though other parties are certainly possible).  I'm going to be
there from July 24 to Aug 4, hopefully spending two days in Washington
D.C. onl July 25/26.
        Has anybody been to the Wilhielm Reich musicium up in Rangley,
Maine and have any specific details about it.  I'm thinking of going up
there a day or two after the party, perhaps with a group of people, and
I'd like info on it.
        Does anyone know if the library of Congress is open to the
public?  I'm probably going to go there when I'm in washington to see if
they have any of the magazine/newspaper articles I need.  I'm assuming
they are like any other library with microfilm and a copy machine and th
e like, am I right?

        Richard Darwin asked about a translation of the Japanese book
from the This Woman's Work collection.  Somebody translated a bit of it
and posted it, but hasn't posted the rest.  If nobody responds to you,
EMAIL me and I'll send it to you.  Note that it's nowhere near as good as
the chronology in THE GARDEN, at least from what I've seen of it so far.

        I'll probably be posting the monthly post today or tommorrow.

        Boy, am I excited!

---
rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
NetRunner's Paradise BBS, San Diego CA