Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

*** KaTe's music on ITV special, Wed 27th ***

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1992 06:48:57 -0700
Subject: *** KaTe's music on ITV special, Wed 27th ***
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

The UK TV special I mentioned a few weeks ago is to be shown on ITV on
Wednesday at 20:00 to 22:00 (In the STV and Grampian regions anyway).
It's called "The Last Show on Earth", it's about endangered species,
and it features "music by Michael Kamen, Elton John, Kate Bush, Seal,
Beverley Craven, Julian Lennon and Peter Gabriel" and "interviews with
Sigourney Weaver and Ben Kingsley" (quotes from today's Daily Express).
CK's Pop Forum (where I read about this first) describes the music as
"commissioned".

Sounds good....
--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,      electric mail: s.telford@ed.ac.uk
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.