Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Back to the rudiments!

From: Doug Alan <nessus@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1992 10:15:05 -0700
Subject: Re: Back to the rudiments!
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Sender: nessus@media.mit.edu

>	From: ruddock@med.wcc.govt.nz

> 	For crying out loud!  Get a Tori Amos newsgroup setup so we
> 	can get rid of the tripe about her that's cluttering up the
> 	gaffa newsgroup!!!  >:-<

1. Drop dead.

2. There is a Tori Amos mailing list now.

3.  My opinion may not count anymore than anyone else's, and I'm not
    the current moderator, but I *did* create the rec.music.gaffa
    newsgroup and the Love-Hounds mailing list, and I did not create
    them to be a single artist discussion group.  The only reason this
    forum exists is because I was forcibly expelled from
    rec.music.misc (at the time, net.music) for posting so many
    articles about Kate Bush.  I created this forum to be a place
    where infinite amounts of discussion and trivia about Kate Bush
    would be tolerated and encouraged -- not a place where other
    creative artists were to be excluded.  This is why the name of the
    newsgroup is not "rec.music.kate-bush"!

    Your attitude nausiates me, as does the attitude of the people who
    ostracized the Happy Rhodes fans.

The Angriest |>oug in the World