Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

McClachlan on "In Concert"

From: farrellj@aqua.pc.ocunix.on.ca (Farrel McGovern)
Date: Thu, 14 May 1992 19:28:06 -0700
Subject: McClachlan on "In Concert"
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

tneely@mwc.vak12ed.edu (Thomas F. Neely) writes:

> As of today (5/14/92), I'm surprised that there has not been
> any discussion in the digest of the Sarah McClachlan appearance
> on "In Concert" last Friday, brief though it was.  For someone
> like me who has only heard audio recordings it was a nice
> opportunity, and I was impressed with the little bit that
> appeared.  I screamed at the TV, of course, when they didn't
> choose to show even one song in its entirety, but whatcha gonna
> do...  It caused me to want to see her live even more.  I
> appreciate being alerted to the event here in the digest.
> Please keep it up.

Hi!

    Well, I have seen her in concert about 3 times now, once about 4 years
ago, and twice about 6 months ago...like Loreena McKennitt, her live
performance totally eclipses her recorded ones. If you are really hot to see
her videos, I guess I could compile all the ones that I have off Much Music,
and the Juno Awards and offer to trade vid-tapes with people...

ttyl
     Farrell