Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Whole Story Video Tape?????

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Thu, 14 May 1992 11:29:30 -0700
Subject: Re: The Whole Story Video Tape?????
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <67101@apple.Apple.COM> jeffy@netcom.com (Jeff Youngstrom) writes:

>I've been trying and trying to find the Video tape with the videos
>from The Whole Story without success.  I did manage to find a copy
>for rent at my local BlockBuster, but I haven't seen any for sale.

It should still be available, though as you've seen it can be hard
to find at times.  A few years ago I remember seeing about 15 copies
at a Tower, but they don't get reordered very regularly, so after they
sell out you have to wait awhile.  However, you should be able to special
order it someplace.  I think Tower can do it.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov