Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Whole Story Video Tape?????

From: jeffy@netcom.com (Jeff Youngstrom)
Date: Thu, 14 May 1992 08:16:34 -0700
Subject: The Whole Story Video Tape?????
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

This may be an FAQ.  Apologies if so, I don't make it in here very
often.

I've been trying and trying to find the Video tape with the videos
from The Whole Story without success.  I did manage to find a copy
for rent at my local BlockBuster, but I haven't seen any for sale.

Does anyone know of a place in the Bay Area that carries this tape?
(I've looked in Tower, half a dozen each of Music Plus and Wherehouse,
CD Warehouse, BlockBuster, SunCoast Video, Sam Goody, etc etc)

Or does anyone know why it isn't available if not?

Thanks for any suggestions.

jeffy
--
Jeffrey Youngstrom                                        jeffy@netcom.com
Read it in the books in the crannies and the nooks there are books to read