Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Loreena McKennitt

From: GTP10@phx.cam.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 13 May 1992 09:59:18 -0700
Subject: Re: Loreena McKennitt
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

>       Anyone like the new Loreena McKennitt album, The Visit?  Anyone
> who can put "The Lady of Shalott" to music is worth a listen.

If she's worth a listen, how do we Brits go about finding her records?
Do any UK gaffans know a reliable supplier this side of the ditch? I know
her records can be mail-ordered from Toronto. Are they widely available
in regular US record stores? (I have a couple of friends in the USA I
regularly trade CDs with.)

Geoff Parks