Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Stores in Seattle or Portland?

From: tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Mon, 11 May 1992 13:08:38 -0700
Subject: Re: Stores in Seattle or Portland?
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Here's a list of places where I've had success finding good stuff,
your mileage may vary:

PORTLAND:
2nd Avenue Records -- cramped, but a fair number of imports.
Django Records (11th & Stark) -- very eclectic.
Bird's Suite (Hawthorne district) -- see above.  Lotsa vinyl.
Music Millenium (32nd & Burnside) -- good selection, but pricey.

[This list is far from exhaustive, just where I tend to hang out.]

I'm less familiar with Seattle, but Exotic Imports is probably a
good start.

John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

        Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!