Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New mouth music.

From: jessica@maurolycus.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: Tue, 5 May 1992 09:13:48 -0700
Subject: Re: New mouth music.
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

rjc@aisb.edinburgh.ac.uk writes:
>I picked up the following last week.
>	Mouth Music + Mairi Macinnes, `Blue Door, Green Sea'

Cool beans!!!

Mouth Music will be playing at the Iron Horse in Northampton, MA
sometime in July (i'll post the date when i know).

I *highly* recommend seeing them in concert!!! They are just
stupendous live - the "electronic" feel of the CD is gone,
and you've got a bunch of wild people bouncing around on stage
making music you can *not* sit still to!

>        Seinn O (dance mix)

Hee. I'm looking forward to this, it's one of my favorite songs of
theirs.. but i wonder, how much more "dancy" can you get from the original!?

	       jessica

--
|| jessica  || It is this that || Don't try to tell me there's no reason for ||
|| lawrence ||    brings us    || any moment in time, every memory of mine.  ||