Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Sean Casey <sean@ms.uky.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1992 00:43:57 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey)
Subject: Re: AAAARRGH! Sarah McLachlan in SF
Date: Tue, 5 May 1992 07:43:55 GMT

usenet%agate.Berkeley.EDU@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (USENET Administrator) writes:

|  Anyhow, anybody under 21 trying to go to Bimbo's, take note: their
|tickets, unlike the ones for the I-Beam, etc., do not say it's a 21-and-
|over club.  So be prepared...

If you sued them for a refund, you'd certainly win. The ticket
represents a contract. They failed to meet their obligations under the
contract.

But hey, don't stop there. You might be able to sue them for the
inconveniences you suffered. If it doesn't cost you extra to try,
might as well go for that, too :).

Sean
--
                  |``Wind, waves, etc. are breakdowns in the face of the
Sean Casey        | commitment to getting from here to there. But they are the
sean@s.ms.uky.edu | conditions for sailing -- not something to be gotten rid
U of KY, Lexington| of, but something to be danced with.''