Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Loreena McKennitt

From: farrellj@aqua.pc.ocunix.on.ca (Farrel McGovern)
Date: Sun, 3 May 1992 19:36:02 -0700
Subject: Re: Loreena McKennitt
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

> If you send them your address, they'll put you on a newsletter
> mailing list, and send you release info for your area. Tell them
> you heard about her over the net, their response to news of
> this forum has been very positive!
>
> Blessed Be.

    Merry Met!

    I have been following her music for about 3 years now, after having seen
her in concert after listening once to ELEMENTAL...She is one very Crafty
lady! I have posted the information you have on Magicknet, and told people
there as well to mention where they got it...it helps to know where people
have heard of you from...I was talking to the manager of Records on Wheels
here in Ottawa, and he was saying that something like 20,000 units of her
stuff has gone through her kitchen. That means that she is not only a very
talented singer/songwriter/musician, she is adept at Business as well.

Blessed Be,
     Farrell