Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori on Letterman

From: tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1992 13:25:49 -0700
Subject: Re: Tori on Letterman
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Marc Hirsh writes:
>actually heard and liked the album. And I'm glad to know that I'm not the only
>one who thought her right leg just looked plain wierd bent like that. I thought
>it may have been a "Tori thing."

My impression is it's a "Tori thing".  On her MTV live performances
her right leg was always either stuck straight out toward the audience
or back behind her.  Looked uncomfortable to me, but I guess it works
for her. Maybe because she likes to be able to face the audience as she
sings?

John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

        Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!