Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: tori amos Cd5's??

From: tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1992 12:54:31 -0700
Subject: Re: tori amos Cd5's??
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Nick Murray <70003.1112@CompuServe.COM> writes:
>Does anyone know where a good source for Tori Amos CD-5's (singles with

I put an order in last week to Music Machine, in Maryland (I think).
I don't have the number handy, unfortunately, but you can find them
in Goldmine pretty easily.  I'll try to remember to look it up tonight.

P.S.: Please ignore any erroneous "From: John.Holmberg" attribution
above; things have been weird here since our network upgrade last week.

John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

        Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!