Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate: b-sides/boxed set review wanted

From: 474mcwilliam@gw.wmich.edu
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1992 22:03:01 -0700
Subject: Kate: b-sides/boxed set review wanted
To: rec-music-gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu

From: 474mcwilliam@gw.wmich.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 23 Apr 92 01:01:22 EST

Kate fans,

	I'm looking for a kind soul who wishes to spread Kate Bush's magic
to others. I have her albums but I do not have all her b-sides. Would anyone
be willing to make a cassette for me. I'll pay postage and a fee for your work.
I'm thinking about buying her boxed set but right now I don't have the 100
dollars to do it. It would cost more to go out and buy all her singles. How
about a review of her boxed set? Haven't seen one yet!!!

	Brian