Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gawdawful Kate puns

From: sequent!PDaXcess.techbook.com!embeach@uunet.UU.NET (Elana Mell Beach)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1992 18:27:47 -0700
Subject: Gawdawful Kate puns
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Like the subject says!  You have been warned...!

One day about two years ago, I and another Kate fan were at the
apartment of a third fan, happily listening to her music and
talking about nothing else.  (Out of respect for both, I won't name
them as they helped caused this awful upcoming pun!)  I was reading
thru some old copies of Homeground and came upon one of Kris' great
chocolate fantasies.  It inspired me this thought:

     Me:  "Hey, guys!  It's too bad none of us has any talent in
     fine-art sculpting!  Otherwise we could buy a HUGE cube of
     fine chocolate, carve it into a perfect life-size copy of
     Kate's head, face, and shoulders, and then send it to Kris!"

     First Friend: "That would be mean!"

     Me: "What do you mean that would be mean?"

     First:  "What could she do, look at it or eat it?"

Well, I thought THAT was a good point!  Yet, as I was trying to
think of a good reply, guess who had the last word!

    Second Friend:  "well, you know what THAT means!"

    Me:  "What?"

    Second:  "You can't have your Kate and eat it too!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm outta here!

B-)

QLLD

--
embeach@PDaXcess.techbook.com (Elana Mell Beach) (Public Access User)
PDaXcess gives free access to news & mail. (503) 644-8135 - 1200/2400, N81