Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Desperately seeking tour dates

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1992 10:44:00 -0700
Subject: Desperately seeking tour dates
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

I've heard mentions of Sugarcubes and 10,000 Maniacs shows in my general
area.  If anyone has any information whatsoever on more tour dates for these
bands, don't be shy- please spill!!!  I'll even accept personal e-mail.
I'd hate to run into people next week and hear, "Oh, I saw 10,000 Maniacs
play ten minutes from here last night, why weren't you there?"  Save me from
this trauma. :)

Thanks...
  |Meredith Tarr                      "Get to the point you sappy wimps|
  |Wesleyan University                 I haven't got a lifetime        |
  |Middletown, CT                      Simplicity is beauty            |
  |USA, Earth                          Are there poets less sublime?"  |
  |mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                            -Happy Rhodes   |