Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@terminator.cc.umich.edu
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1992 20:37:02 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: wes.craig@umich.edu
Subject: Re: Tori Amos Tour Dates
Sender: usenet@terminator.cc.umich.edu (usenet news)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 92 03:36:53 GMT

In article <64826@apple.Apple.COM> mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Melissa D. Caldwell) writes:
>It looks like Richard and I will have to go to Toronto if we want
>to see her perform.  :-(

Maybe not:

>4-23-92   Woodstock, NY @ St Andrew's

Apparently, this should read:

4-23-92    Detroit, MI @ St Andrew's

Or so the Metro Times says. I just called the St. Andrew's information
line, 1-313-961-MELT, and they don't mention a show on the 23rd.
There's no one at the booking line right now (that's 961-8137), so I
can't talk to anyone in person to check. On the other hand, a quick
call to information in Woodstock seems to indicate that there's nothing
by the name of "St Andrew's" (or a soundex on that) in the city.

So maybe I'll see you in Detroit?

For those who don't know, St Andrew's is a block or so from the RenCen,
right on the waterfront, in a *BAD* part of town. So, you know, if you
decide not to go, we'll all understand. :) Remember, Toronto: safe.
Detroit:  deadly.

wes