Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Seattle Tori tickets

From: markhan@microsoft.com
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1992 17:12:32 -0700
Subject: Seattle Tori tickets
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

This is my first posting to Love-Hounds, hope it makes it.

To John from Portland asking about Tori Amos tickets in Seattle - I
tried to reply, but received a message back from another John saying I
had the wrong person.

Anyway, I called the Backstage, and tickets are $7 advance, $9 at the
door, and should be available now at Ticketmonster, $2 extra at outlets
and even more over the phone (1-206-628-0888).  Reply if you need more
info.  I will probably be going alone and wouldn't mind meeting someone
there.

As for Kate - any rumors of Katemas plans in Seattle?

Kate is one artist my whole family likes.  A few years back, I was
picking my daughter up from day care - she couldn't have been more than
5 at the time.  When we got in the car, she wanted to hear some Kate
Bush, so she asked, "Dad, do you have any Kate Bush's in the car?"

Only in my dreams.

Mark Hanson