Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More Tori & Kate

From: Liz%Eng%Banyan@hippo.banyan.com
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1992 10:47:03 -0700
Subject: More Tori & Kate
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I was going to write a throughtful paragraph on KaTe and Tori, and the sort
of media attention they each attract, and some of the reasons things may be
the way they are; but other people said stuff better.  (I will admit, though,
that although bits of Tori's album knocked me off my feet, I found it a little
uneven.  Great cover art, though. ;-))

So I'll just say that anyone who didn't capitalize on Jon Drukman's
recommendation of Single Gun Theory should go out RIGHT NOW and buy this
disc.  Sort of progressive dance music, with a little Middle Eastern flavor
here and there; and some pretty neat lyrics, too.

Liz

lizb@banyan.com