Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori dates & numbers

From: tempest!john@sunne.East.Sun.COM (John M. Wheeler)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1992 07:38:50 -0800
Subject: Tori dates & numbers
To: sunne!eddie.mit.edu!Love-Hounds@sunne.East.Sun.COM
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in Message-Id: value found on wiretap.Spies.COM:Message-Id: <9203271538.AA00256@> ^-illegal subdomain in domain

At the end of the MTV special on Tori Amos last night,
they showed some tour dates, including a stop in Boston.
Does anyone know where I should call for tickets?

IMO, the interviewing of Tori by John Norris just showed
how poor a veejay he is.  He was trying to pigeonhole her
and she just wouldn't answer him the way he wanted.  My
roommate, who doesn't know much at all about Tori, was
totally lost during the first interview segment because
she wasn't providing any context referring to her "monsters"
and talking about virgin/whore duality.  I, who
understood what she was talking about, was quite amused
my Norris' discomfort but annoyed there wasn't someone
better (e.g. Martha Quinn) to interview her.

I taped the show, but have no capability for making copies.

-john
tempest!john@sunne.east.sun.com