Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

NIRVANAMOS? TORIVANA?

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1992 16:06:31 -0800
Subject: NIRVANAMOS? TORIVANA?
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

WOW WOW WOW I WANT IT!!!!!

What a shock.  Things you simply never expect to hear.  Tori Amos covering
Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit," solo-piano.

She doesn't quite make the song pretty, but she's certainly done _something_
to it...;-)

According to the DJ, it's on a British import; dunno which one.

The DJ also said she'd be playing the Birchmere (local venue generally catering
to a folk/jazz crowd) in May.  This excites me to no end.

Jeff

|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "Show what you are / Be strong, be true  |
|                                |  Time for you to / Be who you are."      |
|jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu            |                         --Happy Rhodes |