Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Irish Single

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1992 23:44:44 -0800
Subject: Irish Single
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

  I bought a copy of Night of the Swallow a while back and finally compared
it to the listing in the Collector's Book. According to the sleeve
descriptions I have a 1st issue BUT the number in the run-off grooves is
missing the "-A" at the end. In this case I prefer to believe Andy in that
the first issues are missing the "-A." The only other ambiguity in checking
my 7" singles came with Army Dreamers, it seems that the actual record
according to the Collector's Book is a first issue but the sleeve I have is
not due to the angle the thumb notch was cut at on the back. Is this also a
mistake? Who else has these singles and might compare?
                                       --- Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart