Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

question re FAQ

From: "Robert Martin" <robert_martin@offcampus.reed.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1992 16:19:53 -0800
Subject: question re FAQ
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

 question re FAQ                             3/24/92       4:08 PM
I am new to gaffa, and having recently received the FAQ sheet I am left with
more questions, no doubt asked already, but please forgive me.

TSW is called "controversial, especially 'Reaching Out.'"  Would someone care
to elaborate.  I could venture a guess, but it seems pretty obvious.  Am I
missing something?

Why have I never seen TWW?

And, from _Aspects_of_the_Sensual_World_, can someone tell me anything about
the two films for which BKtMM and "Ken" were done?

Thanks.