Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos on MTV

From: nrc@bsbbs.oh.us
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1992 00:55:03 -0800
Subject: Tori Amos on MTV
To: att!wiretap.spies.com!love-hounds

I've missed responding to a few interesting posts over the last few
days.  It's tough to work up much enthusiasm when wading through all
those duplicate posts.

Allan Balliett of Intergalactic Garage tells me that according to
the Washington Post, Tori Amos will be featured on MTV Thursday night
at 9PM for being one of the most requested artists.  This sounds like
"MTV's Most Wanted" which my Cable guide claims is on at 5PM and 10PM.
My advice is to leave MTV on with VCR at ready all Thursday evening!

Incidently, if anyone feels that the Tori Amos chatter is becoming
intrusive please feel free to speak up.  It would be no problem to
form a mailing list.

Also note that The Big Sky is now registered in the US domain as
"bsbbs.columbus.oh.us".  There should be no more problems with mail
to The Big Sky.

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.UUCP