Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Rhodes Concert *tomorrow*

From: jessica@dartagnan.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1992 10:53:11 -0800
Subject: Re: Happy Rhodes Concert *tomorrow*
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

jessica@dartagnan.rutgers.EDU (jessica) writes:

>Tomorrow night, (saturday, March 21) Happy Rhodes is
>performing at the University Museum Auditorium in
>Philadelphia. The show is at 7:30pm, tickets are
>still available. They can be gotten through ticketmaster
>or at the door - the show's promoters say they think the show
>will sell out (last count, about 500 of the 800 tickets had
>been sold, and about 40 of them are comps that aren't counted,
>or something like that..)

It not only sold out, they let lots of people in for standing room
only.

It was an AMAZING INCREDIBLE AWESOME show, just spectacular.
If any of you went, you'll know what i mean, if you didn't,
darnit, try to catch her at an upcoming show. (I'll post
details as we get them).

She's just a wonderful performer and the band was fabulous too!
I won't go into too many details. If anyone would like descriptions
of the concert, either subscribe to ecto (ecto-request@athos.rutgers.edu)
or just ask me and i'll forward you some.

	       jessica
--
|| jessica  || It is this that || Don't try to tell me there's no reason for ||
|| lawrence ||    brings us    || any moment in time, every memory of mine.  ||