Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Rhodes Concert *tomorrow*

From: jessica@dartagnan.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1992 12:34:11 -0800
Subject: Happy Rhodes Concert *tomorrow*
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Tomorrow night, (saturday, March 21) Happy Rhodes is
performing at the University Museum Auditorium in
Philadelphia. The show is at 7:30pm, tickets are
still available. They can be gotten through ticketmaster
or at the door - the show's promoters say they think the show
will sell out (last count, about 500 of the 800 tickets had
been sold, and about 40 of them are comps that aren't counted,
or something like that..)

The show in Albany this past wednesday was truly amazing
and fantastic and wonderful!!!! There were 10 net-people
there, and all of us strongly suggest you get yourself
to the philly show if it's at all possible!!

		      jessica
--
|| jessica  || It is this that || Don't try to tell me there's no reason for ||
|| lawrence ||    brings us    || any moment in time, every memory of mine.  ||